Here was the one before picture I remembered to take. While it's not showing all the details, (UGLY GOLD fixture and wire shelving), you get the gist.
The After Shots:
So, after settling on Martha Stewart paint in Faded Ink, the rest of the vision was easy to accomplish. I wanted to bring out the black and white tile so, all the extras had to of couse be black and white. Here's what we did:
- Per your suggestion, I found the basket in Target. For $9.99, it was quite the steal in my mind, and now holds dryer sheets, a Tide to Go Pen and lint rollers.
- We also switched the wire shelves with a solid wood one. Best part was it was free because the previous homeowner left it hanging in another room! Score!!
- The UGLY UGLY gold fixture is gone and has been replaced with a round black fixture. Although my MIL said the laundry room looks so gorgeous it should have a chandelier hanging in it! :)
- The picture frames were purchased from Pottery Barn. I really love how they are 5x5 and the quality of the mats is amazing!
- After the debate of what to hang, I settled on some prints found on Etsy. The first one that caught my eye was this one:
- The photograph was taken in Italy and since I'm 1/4 Italian I liked it even more. I decided to choose two more prints from her Italy collection, so I didn't have an overload of laundry-related images in the laundry room, and settled on a shot of a Venice canal and lemons in basket. She was so awesome to order from and was coincidentally having a promotion at the time I ordered so I got an additional percentage off the purchase.
|Laundry Day by Irene Suchocki|