Monday, March 14, 2011

Subject: Master Bedroom Shopping Spree

It was like a domino effect.  First, I found the perfect nightstands...

Pottery Barn Sofia Bedside Table
My mom and I agree they have a European flair.  I love the details and how they look like a flea market find.  I think they fit the look I am going for perfectly.  Plus, with my 10% off Pottery Barn coupon plus a gift card I had, the price was MUCH better than the other nightstands I have been in love with for the past few months.

Next came the window panels... 

West Elm - Tribal Zig Zag Window Panel
 I was always looking for something really colorful, but these in person are so cool.  The material is muslin-esq and the color of the zig zags matches one of the colors in my bedding perfectly.  Plus, I love how they are a little more masculine compared to the nightstands.

The finishing touch...

Target - Clear Accent Lamp Base
I have always wanted matching nightstands with matching lamps.  Now I just need to find the perfect shade.

The nightstands were Catalog/Internet only so as soon as they arrive, I will snap a few pictures of the final look!!  Woo Hoo...an entire room is almost done!!

Can't wait to hear about Suz's party!

No comments: