Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Subject: Design + TV

Hey Kar - 

So, I've been meaning to ask you....Have you been watching Million Dollar Decorators on Bravo??  Quite entertaining.

Million Dollar Decorators Cast




Since it seems NOTHING is on TV this summer (except Switched at Birth and Pretty Little Liars...Hello ABC Family!) this has been added to my personal line up.  I am LOVING Mary.  I heard on one of those trashy gossip shows, i.e. Extra or the one with AJ Hammer, that Karen from Will & Grace was modeled after Mary.  How funny, if that's true?  Anyway, loving her and also I would like to go on a shopping spree at Nathan's store.

But with regards to design and tv, come July 16 Robert and Cortney Novogratz will be back on the air!!!  (Insert Choir - Hallelujah!)

The new show, Home by Novogratz, will air on HGTV.  I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Until then, let's look at something of the ingenious work by Sixx Design.



No comments: