Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Re: A Royal Dinner Party

Hi Kara - Like always, I am SWAMPED with work!!  (Insert British Accent Here)  Just wanted to pop in and tell you how absolutely delightful your Royal Dinner Party sounds.  The menu sounds wonderful and I'm hoping the dessert that your guest brings goes well with a spot of tea, so you and the other royal watchers can drink with pinkies in the air.  (End British Accent...didn't want you to keep talking to yourself with a ridiculous accent)

And why of course other people are equally as obsessed with the very-soon-to-be Princess Catherine and the entire royal family.  I wonder if we will see the Queen crack a smile for the joyous occassion?  She's like the Devil Wears Prada except way older and way less fashionable.  I am anxiously Catherine's choice of a wedding dress and whether she will wear her hair up or down.  Wondering if we should make a royal wager on that??

Did you watch the Lifetime move William & Kate?  Pretty riduclously good - on the Lifetime movie level of course.  I don't expect an Emmy Awards will be won.

Alright, back to the grind.  I'll leave you with my garbage find....more on that soon.


No comments: