Friday, January 7, 2011

Re: Re: Clutter

My friend Peach,

I totally hear you on the madness that is working from home! There are days when I have nothing to do and could sit and watch grass grow, and then there are days when I pray Suz sleeps an extra half-hour so I can cram meet my deadlines. Unfortunately, the lazy days are getting fewer and far between, especially with my ambitious 2011 Project List I am developing. Hopefully I can share with you next week!

Your (okay, Oprah's) picks for reading in 2011 are awesome! I even put A Tale of Two Cities on my reading list...which I also hope to reveal next week. Between your pictures and my lists, next week is going to be busy! Plus, I have my 2011 Goals that I also need to share with you. (If you can't tell, I LOVE lists. Mostly I love crossing things off, which is why on my reading list there will be a few books that I have recently read, just so I can cross them off. I think it builds momentum when you can cross a few things off right away.)

Wouldn't these postcards be fun to send out to your other reader-friends or to remind members of your book club of an upcoming meeting? If we lived in the same town, we would have such an awesome book club!





And speaking of classics, JCrew has a slideshow of their 11 New Classics of 2011. The highlights: a quilted jacket, pearls, sneakers, pencil skirs and khaki pants. I am totally on board!


See you here next week! I hope you guys have a great weekend and I can't wait to see your 'after' pictures!!


Xoxo,
Your friend Lass


P.S. And yes - Suz was into the ribbons on her packages and she would thoughtfully crinkle the tissue paper between her fingers - she loves that sound!

No comments: