Friday, January 7, 2011

Re: Clutter!

Did you think I fell off the face of the earth?!  Despite the fact that I worked at least two hours each day of my vacation (The joys of being a business owner!) I have been SO behind on work this week.  It's like it would never stop!!

I finally feel like I can breathe, which means I can finally blog!!  Merry Belated Christmas to you and your gorgeous fam!  Your presents looked great, with each ribbon and bow perfectly in place, and I can't even imagine how much more fun this year was since little Suz was in the picture.  Someone I know who is a mommy, I can't remember who at this specific moment, but they mentioned that their child was more into wrapping paper than the actual presents.  Was that Suz's case?  

So, we are already seven days into the new year.  I, too, have so much that I want accomplish this year.  On the book front, I just want to read more!!  As an English minor, I took two classes in school where the assignments were pretty much read this great book and either write a paper on it or take a test.  All the books ranked among the classics.  And there is a reason that those books have that label.  Any there any that you are dying to read?  

A few weeks ago, Oprah announced that her book club selection was not one, but two great classics.  Charles Dickens, "A Tale of Two Cities" and "Great Expectations."  I'm interested in reading both.  I think I will add that to my to-do in 2011.





Besides more reading, I have my laundry list of home renovations of course and I'd like to grow and herb garden.  I also would LOVE to plan a great trip.  My dream would be to go to Italy.  (With a one or two day stop in Paris of course!)  



I think if I keep the list minimal I should be able to accomplish a lot!  I also look forward to seeing your 30 before 30 list.  I think I should work on mine sometime this year, too.  (Now that I'm an OLD 28 year old!) 

Well, that's all for now.  This weekend I will snap a few pictures around the house because Hubby and I, along with my wonderful parents, made a TON of home renovations!!  You'd be so proud!

No comments: