Monday, December 6, 2010

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

So, my birthday is less than one month away.  Lately, I haven't really wanted for much, but after Hubby and I ran to the mall this weekend, I spied a few things that top my list of "I'd love to have this."

While some may say these are so early 2000, I live in my brown uggs.  When it's cold outside nothing keeps your feet warmer.  Plus they are great in the snow!  A pair in black surely makes the list.
Classic Short Ugg Boots - $140

From one JCrew lover to another, here's what I spied when returning multiple pairs of sweatpants that I purchased and did not need.


JCrew Marled Knit Snood in Ivory and Black - $49.50


JCrew Button Flap Mittens in Poppy - $25

JCrew Vintage Pajama Set in Navy - $69.50

Here's a bag that I've been eyeing for about a year now.  It also comes in gold, so the toss up is which color to choose.  I think the silver would surely make sweatpant outfit days a little more fun!  Oh, and for those interested, it's on sale at Bloomies!
Foley + Corinna Wrapped Chain Leather and Mesh Crossbody Bag - Originally $325 Now $227.50
And to round out the list, some plates I've been swooning over to hang on my dining room wall.  Here are my favorite Anthropologie picks.

Petite Fille Plate - $24.00
From the Deep Salad Plate, Octopus - $18.00

Ladies-In-Waiting Dinner Plate - $24.00

Hope you had a great weekend!  
Mel

PS - Love Gwyneth, Love GOOP, Love Apple, Moses and Chris, too.  Oh, and her mother is just so beautiful and talented as well!

No comments: