Monday, November 22, 2010

Subject: Coupons and Crates

HAPPY MONDAY!  And Almost Turkey Day!!

So, we have now made another very grown up purchase...Drum Roll Please....
Crate & Barrel - Paloma Large Sideboard

While it was just a little (or a lot) more than we wanted to spend for a tv stand, my justification is that in future homes it can go in a dining room or even in a bedroom.  So, therefore I believe we will have it forever.  Just like your Rhys coffee table!  But let me just tell you, we got the deal of all deals - just the other day a 15% off coupon to Crate & Barrel arrived!!  On the furniture front, I've now purchased both piece with coupons!!  Now, I don't think I can or will ever purchase furniture from Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn without a coupon!  Now that I know they are out there!!

What's your plan for Thanksgiving?  We are going to my mom's.  I ordered two pumpkin pies from Publix because they make the best pumpkin pie EVER!  And you've inspired me to make Beatty's Chocolate Cake.  Any recipe secrets/changes you've incorporated?  I didn't pick up instant coffee for the frosting, but I figured we'd survive.  Will let you know how it pans out.

HUGS,
Mel

No comments: