Monday, November 15, 2010

Re: Tarjay

Hi friend!

So, what's so funny about your post: I have the green soap pump too! It's in my master bath...maybe you saw it by the sink in the "before" photo a few posts back? It's small and in the corner, but it's there! I got it last winter and had been eyeing it for awhile before finally purchasing. I think it looks like an old-fashioned water pump or something. To me, little details and accessories in a room are just like jewelry on an outfit.

Also, I do not think your Anthro bathroom will be ruffle overload. It sounds lovely and girly and fun! I love those hand towels too. So classy. I liked one of the bath mats you suggested too...I think I will be in market soon.

The plan is to buy paint tomorrow and start painting during Suz's power nap on Wednesday morning.

I'll keep you posted!
Kara

No comments: