Friday, July 29, 2011

Subject: The Land of Nod + A Blog

Good Morning All - 

Since Kara is away on her Eastern Seaboard Extravaganza, it seems that these emails should be directed more to you and less to her.  (Only because I don't think she will still want to be friends with me if she returns and has a boatload of emails/blogs to follow up on.)

So, for the next few days, I figure I will try and concentrate on cool things I've come across in magazines and online and less about inquiring advice from my dear friend in Tallahassee. 

Now that I'm done blabbing, I wanted to share this cool blog I came across.  First the image that caught my eye:

Honest to Nod
See that birdcage?  Interested in making it yourself??  The directions can be found on the The Land of Nod's blog Honest to Nod.  Besides this one project, they have a ton of others.  Some are crafty, some to do with kids and some you can whip up in the kitchen and eat.

I think the birdcage in particular could be cool in a nursery or playroom.  I can't wait to see what other fun projects I will find on the blog.

Have a great day!

No comments: