Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Re: It's Time to Plan a Party

I cannot believe it's March!  Last week flew by and this week seems to be doing the same. 

Suz's party is going to be adorable.  I cannot believe you were smart enough to think so far ahead and make those little banners.  Her newborn picture cracked me up.  I don't know if you've already made a decision about how to display the pictures, but I had an idea.  What if you blew the pictures up, maybe 8 x 10 or 11 x 14, and then cut those in triangles?  Basically making an entire banner just like the banners you photographed?  That's immediately what came to mind, but if it's lame I can keep thinking.

Also, I once threw a tea party bridal shower for someone.  Not sure if you thought about this, but we cut out the bread for the sandwiches using cookie cutters.  Also, another dessert option that we had were petit fors.  I think you can basically make them by pouring cake batter in a baking sheet.  However, Publix sells them and they are quite delicious.  :)

I can't wait to hear more about the party!!

PS - The bathroom looks amazing!!!!!!!!!  I love that color!!

No comments: