Thursday, February 10, 2011

Subject: Kara Ketchup

Well, hello!  Figured this was an opportune time to play catch up on all your posts from last week.  Hope you are not still down in the trenches!!  I actually know exactly how it feels to be sitting on the floor with toothbrush in one hand and grout stain in the other.  Definitely not what I would call a fun project.  However, once it's done, it's ALL worth it.  I have to admit though, I never sealed my grout.  Shame on me, I know.  I have only restained two small areas in my house though.  Maybe this weekend I will seal them??


I cannot wait for the reveal of your kitchen.  The one glimpse you texted me was AMAZING!!  A big, "Ha! Ha!" to the readers who have no idea what I am talking about.  (I mean that in the nicest way though.)  Just wait for Kara's reveal, it will be worth it!


So, there are a few things I didn't write you back on:


1.  Your dinner list.  I'm definitely going to be stealing some of those during the week ideas.  You do a lot of chicken for me though.  I really wished I liked it more, but most of the time it totally grosses me out.  I am dying to try the crab cakes.


2.  The Williams-Sonoma soup looks to die for.  Did I tell you I was going to try to make it on Sunday for the Super Bowl, just as you suggested??  Well, you can't buy alchohol in GA on Sundays and then Hubby offered to grill, so basically my plan went downhill.  I'm thinking it could be a delicious option for this Sunday night though.


3.  The mirror and dresser you picked up while thrifting...WOW!!  Can't wait to see how they turn out.  And I am totally jealous because I never feel like I find anything that cool.


I have SO much to share with you, but I need to get back to work.  I will leave you with this gorgeous image, which I will share more information on tomorrow.


No comments: