Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Re: Subject: Birthday Dinner

K -

While it looks like no one has commented on your post, both Mary's Little and Lambchop have contacted me regarding your birthday dinner!!  Let's just say they are not too pleased.  The chops look delish, but I cannot say I'm a fan.  My mom never cooked them when I was little because my grandma used to make them for her and she swore they smelled like BO!  On that note, they did look great and as long as Jon was happy, that's what counts!!

The polenta and cake both are on the top of my favorites list.  I have yet to try to make polenta at home though, so I might have to give it a whirl.

Great job in the kitchen!!  Homemakering at it's best!!

PS - What was the restaurant you were interested in trying?  Don't forget I had a short stint in Tally!

No comments: