Friday, February 18, 2011

Re: Re: LOVE

I have to tell you, I LOVE the Valentine's Day present you made for Jonathan!  SOOO Clever!!  I only wish A and M were closer together in the alphabet!!  I also think your Kate Spade case is pretty adorable.

Now on to where I went last weekend....

No need to waste an entire e-mail/post on the AMAZING place I went to.  For as much as everyone raves about Scott Antique Market, including fellow bloggers - here's one example - I think I was just hoping for something different.  Something more like $100 dressers that need to be refinished.  Also, I am in the mindset that I have a specific list of things I am looking for on the furniture front and I really don't want to buy anything more.  This place was full of gorgeous things, you know, like a $1600 floor mirror!  I'm glad I went though, plus my mom, MIL and I decided to go to Flip Burger afterwards.  Nothing makes me feel better than a Nutella and Burnt Marshmallow Shake!   

Well, here's the list of what I'm looking for furniture-wise in case you ever stumble across anything:
1.  Dresser for guest room
2.  Matching nightstands for the Master Bedroom
3.  Dining Room Table (Which I think we will end up with this one)
4.  Family Room Side Table


That's it for now.  I need to go make some dinner.  Have a great weekend!
Melissa

No comments: