Friday, October 22, 2010

Subject: There's No Place Like Home

Good Morning Sunshine - 

Guess what one week from yesterday is?!?  That's right, Hubby and I will be homeowners!!  Here she is...


So, as one of my few friends who is a homeowner, where do I start??  And I mean where do I start when it comes to everything!!  Here's what I own:  A bed for the master bedroom, a kitchen table and chairs, a desk (It's my mom's from Pottery Barn, but she said I can continue to borrow it) and a flat screen tv.  Oh, I also picked up an AWESOME dresser at a garage sale a few weeks ago.  It seems like it would be great in a nursery.  You know, the nursery for my non-existent child that I won't be having for a few years.  My thoughts when it comes to decorating an entire house...fun, overwhelming, expensive, never ending, amazing!  Yes, I'm all over the place.

This weekend, we have our inspection on the house and we want to go couch shopping.  I would like to go tv stand/console shopping too, but I don't want to overwhelm Hubby.  Advice, comments, suggestions are all welcome.

HOORAY FOR FRIDAY!!  HOORAY FOR A NEW HOUSE!!  HOORAY FOR A MORTGAGE?!?  :)

xxx,
Melissa 

No comments: