Thursday, October 28, 2010

Re: Subject: Lampshade Project

Sooooo.....small world, kind of sort of.  The blogger who runs Once Wed and the original creative mind behind your lampshade project, Ashley of Dolci Odille, happen to be great friends with one of my most favorite people in the whole wide word....my uber-talented wedding florist and one of my coolest friends, Amy Osaba

Now back to the lampshade....AMAZING!  You did such a great job!  I don't know if I'd ever have the patience?!?  I wonder what other items you could use this technique on??  I'm thinking maybe little votive candles??  And I have a fireplace and mantle in the new casa so I may just have to try it out!  Any other thoughts of household items to pom pom?


I'll leave you with this gorgeousness to brighten your Thursday!  Hooray for it almost being Friday!!

xxx,
Melissa 

Flowers by Amy Osaba - Photographs by W. Scott Chester
 

No comments: